CAN YOU IMAGINE...
Living your life day by day, not worrying about what you are going to eat, allowing time to focus your energy on more fun things in your life, like your relationships, travel, or hobbies.
Going the coffee shop and indulging in a chocolate croissant and a full-fat latte with no guilt or shame.
Traveling and enjoying all of the food specific to the area, and come home without feeling the need to jump right back into a diet, because you didn’t go overboard and you know how to ease yourself back on track.
Keeping ice cream, chips, and chocolate in the house and only eating it on the occasions that you want to eat it, not eating it just because it is there.
Feeling confident in your body – head held high when walking into a room, and wearing clothes that make you feel like your best self.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU WANT?
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
Here are the topics you'll learn
Since completing the program, I feel in control of my feelings around food. I feel no guilt, I feel free to make conscious choices and stand by those. What made the program so valuable for me was Caitlin’s support and to know that most of us women all face the same challenges in one way or another. To be able to share those thoughts in the group sessions, to talk through the emotions around food and to be coached through this process by Caitlin made it all an unforgettable and valuable experience.
These days, I feel less pressure to plan my meals and I make better choices in the moment. I listen more to what my body needs and wants. I still grab occasionally for my trigger foods but when I do, I do it by choice, I enjoy the moment, check in with myself how it made me feel and when it turned out it was not all that great, next time, I will think twice about that choice. It is a process in the mind that needs time but I learned in those 3 months that if I eat intuitively, it becomes much easier to make the right choice.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY 3-MONTH GROUP PROGRAM:
Six modules, each including an audio teaching, journal prompts, meditation, and worksheets
Weekly group coaching calls over a 12-week time span, including 1:1 support
Online group forum for daily support
Guest experts including a stylist, dietician, EFT coach, and more
Limited to 6 women per call for an intimate setting with personalized support
- You and I have an initial consultation where I learn all about you, your life, and your struggles so I know your story and can better help you on our group calls.
- Every other week, you receive your newest module, including an audio teaching, journal prompts, meditation, worksheets, and special guest interviews via email for you to complete on your own time (1-2 hours each module).
- You will join a group coaching call 3 times each month for three months, and on the call you will explain what’s going on so I can coach you and help you create one personal goal to work on (besides the program content). You will then have the opportunity to listen to the other women get coached, and learn valuable lessons from their food and body journeys.
- Everyday, you can receive support from myself and fellow participants in our online community created specifically for women in this group.
- After three months, you go on your merry way, eating and living intuitively! And if you want to continue working together, I have a few continuation programs just for you 🙂
Through mindful eating I gave myself the freedom to have treats when I wanted to and really savour them, but also to allow myself to stop when I’d had enough. I now almost subconsciously do checks to see what my body needs and I feel in control of my body and my health again. The program also helped me to take more time for self care – doing more yoga and sport, and also just taking time out with a cup of tea and a book. The program is about so much more than just food – it’s also about self care and learning to take control of your body and your life. I can highly recommend this to everyone!
- You love a sense of community. You like knowing that you are not the only one going through these issues and are even more motivated to work together on a common goal.
- You feel like you and I would be friends, even though we may have never met!
- You’ve tried diets, challenges, meal plans, and online courses but you never found anything that stuck. You are ready for real, lasting change so you can stop focusing on food and start focusing on living.
If you have any questions before you apply, don’t hesitate to contact me here.